Sometimes life is tough. We want to offer each other support and help. We offer Lifecare at Central – a completely free opportunity to meet with a trained Lifecarer who will listen and help you process what you are going through.
Lifecare can help you
· find peace
· address loneliness and depression
· learn new interpersonal communication skills
· get rid of anger, bitterness, resentment
· get unstuck from the past
· grieve and heal
· find direction in life
· learn about forgiveness and reconciliation
· freedom from unwanted thoughts, emotions or behaviours
· address spiritual issues
You can change it
Safe, non-judgmental Lifecare sessions can help you find a new sense of peace and freedom that is very possible for your life. Lifecare will help you understand the context of your problems, build on your strengths and give you new tools for addressing unwanted thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
You’re not alone
Change is hard work – thankfully you don’t have to do it alone. Taking the first step by reaching out to someone is often the hardest.
Lifecare is free, open to the public and completely confidential. What do you have to lose?
For more information, or to set up an appointment with a Lifecarer, please fill out the form below.